Agri Ease 4 Gallon Garden Wheel Sprayer | 90.709.016
Perfect for Gardening, Fertilizer, Pesticides, Disinfectant, Rinsing, and Cleaning
Introducing a better way to water, fertilize, wash cars, care for your lawn, control weeds, apply chemicals, clean exteriors, remove snow & ice and so much more!
- 4 Gallon Backpack or Pull Behind Polyethylene Tank
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Technology
- Input/Voltage: 7.2V. 2.6 AH
- Liquid Flow: 900ML/MIN
- Spray Distance: >5M
- Work Time: 40-50 MIN
- Spray Pressure: 50.75 PSI
- Charge Time: 2 Hours
- On/Off Switch Prevents Back Flow
- Quick Wand Nozzle for any direction
- Quick Spring Hose
- Quick Nozzle Adjusts from mist to Straight Jet
- Electric Overload Protection
- Slow Charger with Electronic Protection
- Three Perfect Spraying Modes by Easy Switch
- Safety Trigger: Avoiding Misoperation
- Rubber Over-Moulded Grip
- Pully Type or Backpack Option
- Chemicals: Gasoline and OLEIC Acid are not suitable
- On/Off switch prevents back flow
- ELIMINATE MANUAL PUMPING: Dump the Pump™ with a lithium-ion battery and 45 minutes of continuous spraying
- CONTINUOUS PRESSURE: maintain constant tank pressure and spray with consistency - no pumping required.
- THIS SPRAYER IS ONLY FOR RESIDENTAL USE ONLY!
- Fertilizer Pesticides
- Cleaning Air Conditioner Filter
AgriEase products are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacture or workmanship defects for personal or homeowner usage with proof of purchase. AgriEase products are warranted for 90 days for commercial users. Any unauthorized modification of a AgriEase brand sprayer will void warranty. Your authorized dealer is the best source of replacement parts and service. To obtain prompt, efficient service, always remember to give the following information: 1. Correct part description and part number. 2. Model number of your sprayer. Part description and part numbers can be obtained from the illustrated parts list section of this manual. Whenever you need parts or repair service, contact your distributor / dealer first. For warranty work always take your original sales slip, or other evidence of purchase date, to your distributor / dealer. All sprayer warranties will be handled by shipping replacement parts. This process is in place to protect manufacture, dealer and consumers from chemical residual on and in sprayer.
* Important return safety instructions: If you are required to return your sprayer or parts for warranty or repair, you must always do the following: 1. Flush chemical residue from the unit 2. Tag unit with type of chemicals having been sprayed. 3. Include complete description of operation problem, such as how unit was used, symptoms of malfunction, etc. Since unit can contain residues of toxic chemicals these steps are necessary to protect all the people who handle return shipments, and to help pinpoint the reason for the breakdown.