Banjo 2" Poly Wet Seal Pump With 12 HP Hydraulic Motor | 200PHYW
Features & Benefits:
- HP: 12
- "V" shaped for quicker priming.
- Corrosion resistant
- Hydraulic fluid capacity is minimum 6 gallons and maximum 10 gallons
- Open or closed system
- Double seal contained in ethylene glycol reservoir. Carbon Ceramic seal faces with stainless steel cup & spring with EPDM rubber.
- Large weep holes between pump end and engine.
- New Compact Design!
- Pump end separated from engine.
- Run Dry Capability!
- Recommendation to use the motor spool control valve or a suitable equivalent. The lack of such a valve in this circuit may cause failure to the hydraulic motor.
- WARNING: Do not run pump dry, restrict or reduce port sizes or dead head pump
- WARNING: Do not use with flammable liquids
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -6°F to 300°F