Banjo 2" Polypropylene Centrifugal Pump with 6.5 HP Gas Engine Electric Start | 200P6PROE
2" Poly Pump With 6.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® Engine Pro Series With Electric Start
Features & Benefits:
- Precision molded construction with a lightweight design
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to power in hard-to-reach positions
- Superior design
- Low maintenance
- Electric start provides easy to use
- No strain or struggle of pull start
- Easier to power in difficult to reach positions
- EPDM Standard
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
Shopping for a centrifugal pump that’s simple to operate and has an electric start? You’ll love our 2” Polypropylene Centrifugal Pump. Featuring a superior design, this pump is corrosion resistant, so you never have to worry about it rusting. At Barndoor Ag, we offer a wonderful selection of agricultural supplies and products, including polypropylene centrifugal pumps, lawn and garden sprayers, agricultural chemicals, herbicides, and liquid applications. Order today and get same-day shipping!
- All prices are in USD