Banjo 2" Standard Full Port Electric Valve | EV204FP
2" Full Port On/Off Electric Valve
Standard Electric Valves are used in various Agriculture and Industrial liquid flow applications. Standard Electric Valves are available in glass injected polypropylene materials, and range from ¾” to 4” in size.
Features & Benefits:
- 12-volt DC operated.
- ON/OFF has 1-1/4 second response
- Regulating has 4 second response
- Max PSI: 225
- Pipe Size: 2 inch
- Opening Thru Ball: 2 inch
- 24-volt available in most models.
- 316 stainless steel ball & stem.
- Easily repairable.
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene.
- EPDM O-rings.
- Glass reinforced PTFE seats.
- Open/closed indicator.
- Stainless steel hardware.
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
PTFE: The most chemically resistant material.
- Advantages: outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation