Banjo 3" Cast Iron Pump With 13 HP Honda® Engine With Electric Start & Pull Rope | 300PIH13
Features & Benefits:
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber.
Stainless steel shaft sleeve toprotect engine shaft
- Cast iron construction for rugged dependable service.
- WARNING: Please do not run pumps dry, restrict or reduce port sizes or dead head pumps. This could cause component failure to pump.
- WARNING: Do no use with flammable liquids
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges.
Engine warranty serviceavailable at authorized dealers
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve to protect engine shaft.
FKM: Good for most material.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -20°F to 400°F