Banjo 3" Standard Full Port 3 Second 12V DC Electric Valve | EV300FP
Standard Electric Valves are used in various Agriculture and Industrial liquid flow applications. Standard Electric Valves are available in glass injected polypropylene materials, and range from ¾” to 4” in size.
Features & Benefits:
- Max PSI: 200
- Pipe Size: 3 inch
- Opening Thru Ball: 3 inch
- 316 stainless steel ball & stem
- FKM O-rings
- 12-volt DC operated.
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene.
- Glass reinforced PTFE seats.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Easily repairable
- Open/closed indicator
- EV300FP has 3 second response
FKM: Good for most material
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -20°F to 400°F
PTFE: The most chemically resistant material
- Advantages: Outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation.
- Temperature Rating: -300°F to 400°F