Banjo 316 Stainless Steel 6.5 HP 2 Inch Intek Pro | 200P6PROSS
2" 316SS Pump x 6.5HP Intek Pro
Benefits & Features:
- 100 P.S.I. @ 70°F and 75 P.S.I.@ 150°F.
- 100% PTFE ball seats.
- FKM (viton type) body seals.
- Glass-filled polypropylene.
- Stainless steel bolts.
- Unique compact design.
FKM: Good for most material.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -20°F to 400°F
PTFE: The most chemically resistant material
- Advantages: Outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation.
- Temperature Rating: -300°F to 400°F