Banjo Gas Engine 2 Inch | 200PI-3
2" Cast Iron Pump With 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® Engine
Features & Benefits:
- CAUTION-WARNING: Please do not run pumps dry, restrict or reduce port sizes or dead head pumps. This could cause component failure to pump.
- DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS.
- IMPORTANT: Recommended horsepower, listed below, is for water only. Heavier fluids may require additional horsepower or a trimmed impeller.
- Pedestal pump for long coupling to electric motor.
- Pump Only packs complete and ready for attachment to gasoline engine.
- Cast iron construction for rugged dependable service
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve to protect engine shaft
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM rubber
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges
- Dynamically balanced impeller
Recommendation for ⅝"shaft: 56C frame size, 3 HP,
3450 RPM & 5" max impellerfor close coupling to electric motors
Recommendation for ⅞" shaft:145TC frame size, 3 HP,
3450 RPM & 5" max impellerfor close coupling to electric
FKM: Good for most material.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -20°F to 400°F