Banjo Gas Engine 5.5 HP Honda 2 Inch Poly Pump with Roll Cage | 200PH-5RC
The Banjo Gas Engine 5 HP Honda offers a superior design and a heavy duty flywheel for unparalleled performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Corrosion resistant and lightweight
- Precision-molded construction
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- EPDM Standard
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
Our Banjo Gas Engine 5.5 HP Honda has a roll cage and 2” pump. With a heavy duty flywheel and a cast iron sleeve, you don’t have to worry about this engine rusting over time. Do not run the pump dry or restrict or reduce the port sizes. This could cause components to fail in the long-run. Avoid using flammable liquids with this engine as well. NOTE: Engine warranty service available at authorized Briggs & Stratton and Honda dealers. For the best poly transfer pumps and agricultural supplies, shop Barndoor Ag online.
- OilGuard® low oil sensor
- All prices are in USD