Banjo Series 444 Bearing Pedestal 4 Inch | 444PBI
4" Cast Iron Pump With Bearing Pedestal
Features & Benefits:
- “V” Shaped for quicker priming.
- CAUTION-WARNING: Please do not run pump dry, restrict or reduce port sizes, or dead head pump. This could cause component failure to pump.
- DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS.
- Durable cast iron construction.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- Graphite loaded silicon carbide seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber.
- Large weep holes between pump end and engine.
- Pump end separated from engine.
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges.
FKM: Good for most material.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -20°F to 400°F