Cim-Tek Multi-Fuel/Water Detecting Filter, Model 450MB-10 | 70023
Cim-Tek's full line of Made in the USA Multi-Fuel monitors can be used with both straight gasoline and ethanol-blended fuel up to 15%. They remove particulates like dirt, dust, and rust from fuel while detecting water in straight gasoline AND detecting phase separation in ethanol blends up to E15. Phase separation can occur in ethanol-blended fuel when even small amounts of water come in contact with the fuel. When water in straight gasoline or phase separation in ethanol blends is detected, the filter will go into slow flow, indicating a serious issue. The use of our Multi-Fuel filters can help prevent costly damage to vehicle engines by signaling, by way of slow flow, the operator should take action to remedy the problem.
Our Multi-Fuel filters utilize state-of-the-art microglass media. Microglass is a high performance filter media with a high void area for finer filtration.
- Material: Microglass
- Micron Rating: 10
- Dims: 3 3/4” x 8"
- Thread Size: 1 1/2"-16
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 psi / 3.4 bar
- Flow Range: 25 gpm/94.6 lpm
- Maximum Diff. Pressure: 25 psid / 1.7 bar
- High dirt-holding capacity microglass media
- For use with straight gasoline and ethanol blends up to 15%.
- Designed for fuel dispensers & commercial fueling pumps
- Up to 25 gallons per minute
- 50 psi (lbs per square inch) maximum working pressure
- Convenient spin-on design
- Pre-lubed gasket included
- UL® Recognized
- Note: Not for use with Aviation Applications
- Detects water and phase separation...GUARANTEED!