Cim-Tek Particulate Fuel Dispenser Filter, Model 250AS-02 | 70821
Clean fuel is critical to keeping your equipment running smoothly. Cim-Tek is committed to providing filters to accomplish this in a variety of media, micron levels, and nose threads. The 200 Series has a flow of up to 25 GPM and are UL listed. Available in either cellulose or Hydrosorb medias to remove common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust, these filters come in a spin-on design which makes changing the filter quick and easy. Made in the USA.
Cellulose (red label) is used for particulate removal only.
Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Cellulose filters (red label) remove particulates such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Up to 25 GPM (94.6 LPM) maximum flow
- 50 PSI maximum working pressure
- Models 200E and 200AE are equipped with draincock
- Pre-lubed gasket
- UL listed
- Cellulose, 2 micron, 3 11/16" diameter x 7.25" length with a 1 3/8"-12 thread
- Above ground storage tanks
- Transfer tanks
- Day-use tanks
- Gravity flow applications
- Transfer pumps
- Fuel dispensers
- Cellulose filters are for use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), and ethanol blends up to 15%