Fill-Rite Hydrosorb Filter F1810HM0 w. ¾" Head Kit | 1210KTF7019
Fill-Rite®, proudly manufactured by Tuthill, offers the most rugged and reliable brand of high-value pumps, meters, and accessories for your fluid dispensing needs. When you choose a red Fill-Rite fuel pump, you know it will work for years to come. Install it, forget it, and focus on what makes you the most profit.
The 1210KFT7019 is a complete fuel transfer filter kit that includes filter F1810HM0 and filter head 1200KTG9075. The filter strains detects water, strains particulates up to 10 micron, and is designed for fuel transfer systems with flow rates up to 25 gallons per minute. The filter head is equipped with ¾" fuel ports and 1"-12 UNF filter threads. This filter bundles also includes a ¾" elbow, ¾" street elbow, ¾" X 7-¼" pipe nipple, and a ¾" X 2-½" pipe nipple.
- Protects Equipment — protect your heavy equipment from contaminates that cause substantial damage and shorten life, such as dirt, rust, microbial growth, and water
- Highest Risk — water contamination is the highest risk to your fuel source, finding its way in during delivery, from rain, humidity, condensation, leaks and numerous other methods
- Replacement Interval — Fill-Rite recommends changing filters every six months to maintain the highest degrees of protection and performance
- Hydrosorb® Filters — the best filtering solution for your application, Hydrosorb filters capture particulates and detect excess water by causing flow restriction and indicating your attention is required
- Particulate Filters — second only to Hydrosorb filters in protection, particulate filters remove dirt, rust, and microbial growth contaminates from your fuel supply before they make their way into your equipment
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Gallons per Minute 18 gal/min
Fuel Type Gasoline/Diesel/Ethanol (blends up to 15%)/Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
PSI 50 PSI psi
Description Hydrosorb Filter Kit for 1210B Pump
- Housing Material Steel