FireDisc® 4 Ft. Conversion Adapter LP Hose
FireDisc® was designed for use with a 16.4 oz. disposable propane canister for maximum portability, but you can also use your FireDisc® with a refillable 20 lb. propane tank using our propane tank adapter hose. This comes in handy if you’re going to use your FireDisc® all season in deer camp, all summer at the cabin, on a long weekend, or on an all-week trip.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure the Fire Disc regulator is at the off position
- Connect the 4' adapter hose to the 20 lb propane tank
- Turn on the 20 lb propane tank
- Let the 4' adapter hose fill for 45-60 seconds
- Turn on the cooker regulator and light
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Our FireDisc® cookers, parts and accessories are virtually impossible to break. If you already own one, then you understand why. If not, then you’ll see in the details above why FireDisc® cookers are so difficult to break, harm or destroy. However, if by chance in this unpredictable and wild world your FireDisc® cooker somehow breaks, we offer and stand behind a 5-year limited warranty.