John Blue 34.2 Single PST Pump | NGP7055
All John Blue Ag Piston Pumps have been designed, engineered, and extensively field tested to set the standard for liquid metering pumps.
- Single Piston: Double Acting
- Stroke: Fixed
- Rated Flow: 34.2 GPM
- Rated Pressure: 120 PSI
- Rated Speed: 450 RPM
- Inlet: 1-1/2" FPT
- Outlet: 1-1/2" FPT
- Clutch: No Clutch
- Lower cost and more compact solution for variable rate piston pump drives.
- Users can supply their own SAE A 2-bolt motor or a hydraulic motor/PWM manifold kit is available from CDS-John Blue Company, model number 116205-91.
- A piston pump allows for quick and stable adjustment to application rates within millisecond.
- With a piston pump your application rates won't change with the temperature.
Next Generation Piston Pump Overview:
- Inlet and Outlet Flanges make it easier to plumb your system and eliminate leaks with flange fittings. (Add –F after model number).
- Double piston rod seals work in unison to offer multiple stage protection between the wet end and crankcase.
- Outboard cylinder plunger packing can be inspected or replaced in the field without removing the hoses.
- Check Valves are designed for positive seal, easy priming and long life.
- Single Valve Cap provides easy access to check valves without removing the hoses. Simple to service in the field.
- Common or Independent Manifolds are available on the double pumps. Independent manifolds allow for dual flow divider usage or half-width application.
- Main Shaft Seals incorporate a dual wiper that is enclosed in a grease cavity to flush out contamination. This helps to extend the life of the pump.
- Direct Hydraulic Drive Piston Pumps are available along with standard Ground Drive (DRV) and Variable Rate Hydraulic Drive Kits (VRH).
- Note: All standard Piston Pumps are cast iron and manufactured with Viton® Piston Packings and Buna O-rings and rod packing's. Most commonly used with liquid fertilizers that have pH greater than 5 and standard herbicides that are compatible with Buna and Viton®.