John Blue VisaGage II NH3 Flow Monitor | SMFD2-NH3
- Monitor NH3 (anhydrous ammonia) or N-Serve flow rates from the tractor cab.
- The NH3 VisaGage is manufactured from polymethylpentene (TPX®) chemical resistant bodies with UV protection, polypropylene balls and ball screen, Buna-N o-rings and aluminum manifolds. For best results the NH3 VisaGage should be mounted to the Blockage Monitor System.
- Maximum allowed pressure in the monitor is 100 psi.
- NH3 VisaGage available in 2 and 4 row units.
- Mount sensors to the NH3 VisaGage II units, (magnetic balls are included with the NH3 VisaGage units).
- The sensors identifies where magnetic balls are floating in each row during NH3 application.
- Only NH3 Blockage Monitor System shows both low-flow and no-flow. Plus, the Premium Wireless System also displays high flow for broken lines.
- See a visual display and hear an audible alarm on the control panel right from your tractor cab.
- LED light is visible to the sides of the sensor columns.
- Each row with a distribution problem will be highlighted by a flashing LED light at the row. No need to remember or search for which row is blocked after you come to a stop.
- Correct the blockage and the alarm will reset automatically.
- Have the ability to “Pause” the system to capture problem rows for investigation later when you are able to stop.
- Our patented LBMS is available in five user-friendly options: standard wired control panel, iPad, Android, or Amazon Kindle wireless system, or the newly released ISOBUS.
- On the wireless system or the newly released ISOBUS, sections can be defined and rows can be numbered.
- The LBMS app is free and available from Apple App Store, Android Google Play Store, or the Amazon Underground App Store.