Kestrel 2000 Pocket Wind Meter / Digital Anemometer | K2000
Reliable, portable, and easy to use, the Kestrel 2000 Pocket Wind Meter measures air, water, and snow temperature, wind chill, current wind speed, average wind speed, and maximum wind gust. And with Kestrel's patented external sensors, you can take accurate temperature readings that aren't influenced by hand warmth. The patented 1” impeller is mounted on a sapphire jewel bearing that's easy to replace / recalibrate. The large LCD display is easy-to-read with a backlight and data hold function. Includes a neck lanyard with slip on protective covering and sure-grip over molding. Completely waterproof and buoyant (will not sink). Runs on a CR2032 coin cell battery with an average lifespan of 300 hours.
- Reliable, portable, and easy to use
- Measures air, water, and snow temperature, wind chill
- wind speed, average wind speed, maximum wind gust
- External temperature sensor not influenced by hand warmth
- Replaceable 1" impeller mounted on sapphire jewel bearing
- Large LCD display with backlight and data hold function
- Neck lanyard with slip on covering & sure-grip over molding
- Completely waterproof and buoyant (will not sink)
- CR2032 coin cell battery lasts 300 hours
- Case weight: 1.3 oz - Unit weight: 2.3 oz
- Case Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.9" x 1.1"
- Unit Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.7" x 0.7"
- Shipping weight: 6 ounces