Kestrel 3000 Weather Meter / Digital Hygrometer | K3000
The Kestrel 3000 Pocket Weather Meter is the handheld weather-monitoring device that provides a wide range of functions, plus accurate relative humidity measurements. Before the Kestrel 3000 came along, the technology required to gather this information would require masses of equipment – but not anymore. The Kestrel 3000 Weather Meter measures essential environmental parameters like temperature and wind speeds, and has added advantages for professionals who need access to humidity and heat stress readings.
Because of its compact size and high durability, the Kestrel 3000 and Kestrel 3500 have become the pocket weather meters of choice for Wildland firefighters, concrete professionals, even professional coaches – all of whom need accurate weather info to properly access environmental conditions and make crucial decisions.
The Kestrel 3000's sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info. Additionally, an external temperature sensor and waterproof casing allow you to gauge the temperature of water (it even floats) and snow, as well as the open air.
- Reliable, portable, and easy to use
- Calculates relative humidity, dew point and heat stress
- Measures air, water, and snow temperature, wind chill
- Wind speed, average wind speed, maximum wind gust
- 1st hand held meter to accurately measure relative humidity
- with two patented humidity measuring sensors
- External temperature sensor not influenced by hand warmth
- Replaceable 1" impeller mounted on sapphire jewel bearing
- Large LCD display with backlight and data hold function
- Neck lanyard with slip on covering & sure-grip over molding
- Completely waterproof and buoyant (will not sink)
- CR2032 coin cell battery lasts 300 hours
- Case weight: 1.3 oz - Unit weight: 2.3 oz
- Case Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.9" x 1.1"
- Unit Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.7" x 0.7"
- Shipping weight: 6 ounces
- Made in the USA
A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.