Pioneer 4200 Series Female Quick Coupler | 4250-4
The 4200 Series brings to the industry a proven design for use on agricultural machinery and other rugged applications where a breakaway feature is desirable.
• Accepts ISO 5675 universal tips
• Grooves in sleeve to accommodate retaining rings for bulkhead mounting
• One-handed push-to-connect operation when coupler is clamp mounted
• 1/2” body size couplers are compatible with 5001-4 and 5006-4 breakaway clamps
• Critical parts are induction hardened
• Ball and poppet valve options
• Protective zinc plating with clear trivalent chromate finish
• Hydraulic Loaders
• Add-on hydraulic circuits
• Implement breakaway
• Hydraulic tools
- Body Size: 1/2"
- Coupler Part Number: 4250-4
- Port End: 1/2-14 NPTF
- Valve Type: Ball
- Length: 2.68"
- Largest Diameter: 1.50"
- Wrench Flats: 0.94mm
- Weight(lbs): 0.55
- Complete Coupling Part Number: 4200-4
FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR RELATED ITEMS CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
• This document and other information from Parker-Hannifin Corporation, its subsidiaries and authorized distributors provide product or system options for further investigation by users having technical expertise.
• The user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the system and components and assuring that all performance, endurance, maintenance, safety and warning requirements of the
application are met. The user must analyze all aspects of the application, follow applicable industry standards, and follow the information concerning the product in the current product catalog and in any other materials provided from Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors.
• To the extent that Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors provide component or system options based upon data or specifications provided by the user, the user is responsible for determining that such data and specifications are suitable and sufficient for all applications and reasonably foreseeable uses of the components or systems.