Pioneer 8010 Series Connect-Under-Pressure Nipple | 8010-15P-DC
The 8010 Series is the standard male tip of the agricultural industry, developed and proven by Pioneer in over 70 years of farm service. These nipples will connect with all ½” body size 4000, 4200, 5000, 6600, 8200, 8450 series couplers. Tips are offered in three valve styles; ball, poppet, and DC (connect under pressure) poppet. The DC version allows connection under system pressure on the coupler side and residual pressure (up to 3000 psi) on the nipple side.
* Not for use with 9200 Series Couplers
• Meets dimensional requirements of ISO 5675
• DC poppet style offers connect under pressure option
• Poppet style valve prevents uncoupled leakage of hydraulic fluid
• Hardened locking ball groove prevents Brinelling
• Shielded valve and positive valve stop eliminates flow checking
• Protective zinc plating with clear trivalent chromate finish
• Agricultural attachments
- Body Size: 1/2"
- Nipple Part Number: 8010-15P-DC
- Port End: 3/4-16 O-Ring Boss
- Valve Type: Poppet
- Length: 1.95"
- Largest Diameter: 1.23"
- Wrench Flats: 1.06mm
- Weight(lbs): 0.25
FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR RELATED ITEMS CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
• This document and other information from Parker-Hannifin Corporation, its subsidiaries and authorized distributors provide product or system options for further investigation by users having technical expertise.
• The user, through its own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the system and components and assuring that all performance, endurance, maintenance, safety and warning requirements of the
application are met. The user must analyze all aspects of the application, follow applicable industry standards, and follow the information concerning the product in the current product catalog and in any other materials provided from Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors.
• To the extent that Parker or its subsidiaries or authorized distributors provide component or system options based upon data or specifications provided by the user, the user is responsible for determining that such data and specifications are suitable and sufficient for all applications and reasonably foreseeable uses of the components or systems.