Raven Precision Antenna Smart 500S | 063-2000-006
Raven’s all new 500S™ is designed to excel in challenging environments and is ideal for various applications and aggressive user scenarios. The 500S™ is a multi-GNSS, high accuracy receiver that offers quick startup and reacquisition times. FIGURE 1. 500S™ Antenna NOTE: Throughout the rest of this manual the 500S™ Smart Antenna is simply referred to as 500S™.
KEY FEATURES Key features of the 500S™ include:
- Wide open operating voltage range of 7-32 VDC, providing high transient protection for any power source.
- Ability to track SBAS solutions including WAAS and EGNOS.
- Ability to track GLONASS satellite constellation.
- Quick convergence time
- Sub-meter pass-to-pass accuracy
- Ability to shut down a device in a static position for any extended period of time
- Quick response positioning enables the customer to get to work faster and with confidence in the GNSS solution.
- Simple and fast setup
- Seamless integration
- Compact, low-profile design
- Fixed or magnetic mounting options
- Durable enclosure
- Compatible with CR7 or Viper 4