Remco 12V 35AMP Gauge Speed Controller Kit | RRC35-60GK
REMCO Industries is excited to introduce our Field-Proven 12 volt Speed Controllers. These controllers are a compliment to our 12 Volt Pro-Flo line of pumps, and something our customers have been asking for. All of our 15 & 35 amp speed controllers provide smooth reliable operation across a wide range of different speeds. Pressure read-out is easy with our digital pressure display or auxiliary gauge option. These REMCO speed controller options, along with our superior circuit design, high amp capacity and professional grade 12 Volt Diaphragm Pumps, make REMCO Speed Controllers an unmatched fit for all of
today’s low volume fertilizer applications.
REMCO Speed Controllers are available in 15 & 35 amp ratings and are all available with our digital pressure display. The digital pressure display allows the user to keep harmful pressurized chemicals out of the tractor cab by using a remote ¼” MNPT stainless steel sensor and wiring harness. REMCO also offers an optional auxiliary stainless steel ammonia pressure gauge with or without a plumbing kit. Our controllers are equipped with circuit breakers and can easily be reset by simply turning the controller off and back on.
- Gauge Kit
- 35 AMP
- Pump Wiring
- Mounting Screws
- Heavy duty sealed wire connections
- 6” wiring pig tails included with controller
- Reverse polarity protection
- Manual rheostat for accurate speed and pressure control
- Circuit breaker protection
- Pressure sensor for digital display units which includes 20’ cable
- Can be purchased as a kit which includes 10’ power and 20’ output wires
- Auxiliary stainless steel ammonia pressure gauge kit can be purchased with and without plumbing
- 1 year warranty
- Sized in conjunction with Remco Industries Pro-Flo pumps.