Remco 5500 Series FatBoy ProFlo Demand Pump | 5538-1I1-94A
The Remco line of products represents our enduring commitment to deliver exceptional products that power our customers’ success. The Remco approach to solving your everyday challenges starts with a deep understanding of the demands our customers face every day in the shop and in the field. A powerful vision that guides our promise to deliver excellence, the Remco line of professional grade products represent the quality and principles upon which we continually judge ourselves, our products and our customers’ continued success. This is the Remco commitment to excellence.
Demanding industrial pump environments require precise engineering and quality components – the ProFlo FatBoy® was designed with both. To maximize the potential of all five diaphragm chambers, Remco matched it with a high torque, completely sealed motor. For its size, it is one of the most powerful and productive diaphragm pumps you can buy, pumping up to 7.0 gallons per minute. If your specifications call for a low noise, smooth operation, continuous operation and high capacity, the FatBoy® will meet the challenge.
- GPM: 7.0
- Volts: 12 VDC
- Type: 5 chamber diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
- Mode: Demand
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 60 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/2″ FNPT
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12″ long with 2-Pin or custom connection
- Cord: 4" Power Cord w/ plug
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C)
- Heavy Duty Spraying
- High Pressure Cleaning
- Agricultural Spraying
- Starter Fertilizer
- General Industrial