Shield Ag Equipment 7" Winged CRP Point | CRP-2
Does your Conservation Tillage Yield Improvement Program include Subsoiling or Disc/Ripping to relieve compaction zones and improve soil tilth?
Our CRP Points are designed to:
- Relieve soil compaction zones for YIELD IMPROVEMENT
- Improve SOIL TILTH to increase nutrient availability and root uptake
- Produce a subsoil profile that assures improved root penetration
- Assure moisture retention in the driest conditions
- Provide fracture and lift with little surface disruption or "slabbing"
- Allow flexibility in running depth
- Scour up, pull easy and flow soil around the shank to reduce wear
- Provide long wear life in the widest variety of soil conditions
- 7 inch Winged
- Shank Width: 1-1/4 inch
- Weight: 15.8
- OEM Machine Fit: DMI, CaseIH 870 9300 530 730, Krause Dominator
Our unique design allows us to use solid 25% chrome carbide in all of the wear surfaces with mounting boots are designed to fit most makes and models of disc rippers and subsoilers.