SkyTrak GPS Velocity 9Hz Speed Sensor, 3 Pin Raven Connector | SK2-1009-R | 113593
SkyTrak is a GPS based velocity sensor that produces true ground speed pulses to equipment designed to interface with radar ground speed and wheel speed sensors. SkyTrak can be quickly transferred from vehicle to vehicle, provides high accuracy, and is easy to install and use. Simply make the connection to your monitor/control equipment, perform the same calibration you would use for other pulse sensors, and you’re ready to go.
- Size: 3.50” Diameter x 2.14” High
- Cable Length: 15 feet
- Power: 4.8 to 16 Volts, 0.1 Amps max.
- Connector: Raven
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Storage Temp: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F)
- Humidity: 100% Condensing
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 MPH (without SA)
- GPS Update Rate: 9 Hz.
- Start: < 1 minute Typical
- 9 updates per second provides high precision velocity readings
- Completely self-contained (GPS, antenna, and velocity-to-pulse converter)
- 50 Channel GPS receiver features high acquisition and tracking sensitivity
- Selectable output pulse rates ensures monitor compatibility
- 0.1 MPH accuracy from 0.5 to 50 MPH
- UV stable, polycarbonate enclosure
- Magnet mount simplifies installation
- Diagnostic LED’s built into the cable help to quickly verify performance
- Consistent pulses/foot output unit to unit
- 16 channel GPS WAAS enabled GPS receiver