WorkHorse 25 Gallon Spot Sprayer | LG25ESS
The WorkHorse Sprayers LG25ESS Spot Sprayer is ideal for property management spraying of gardens, driveways, ditches, ponds, pastures and orchards. Equipped with a 25-gallon polyethylene tank and an 18" spray wand, the boomless sprayer lets you deliver precise or wide coverage treatments.
- 12V Demand 1.0 GPM Pump
- 15 ft 3/8 inch Hose
- Handgun spray
- Molded Wand Clips
- 5 inch Fill lid with tether
- 8 ft Wiring Harness with Battery Clips
- 25-gallon polyethylene tank lets you spray for longer before refilling
- Chemical-resistant construction
- Spot sprayer features heavy-duty frame construction and a heavy-duty manifold design
- Pressure gauge keeps you apprised of the boomless sprayer's status
- Compatible with a variety of boom attachments (sold separately) to add versatility
- Product Weight 21 lb.
- Product Length 36 in.
- Maximum Flow Rate 1 GPM
- Maximum Horizontal Throw 25 ft.
- Maximum Operating Pressure 0 - 40 PSI
- Maximum Vertical Throw 12 ft.
- Number of Nozzles 1
- Product Height 19 in.
- Product Width 19 in.
- Recommended Chemicals Ag Chemicals
- Special Feature(s) Sprays 12ft vertical and 25ft horizontal
- Swath N/A
- Tank Capacity 25 gal.
- Tank Material Polyethylene
- Made in the USA
Round-Up® Ready !!!
Workhorse products are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacture or workmanship defects for personal or homeowner usage with proof of purchase. Workhorse products are warranted for 90 days for commercial users. Any unauthorized modification of a Workhorse brand sprayer will void warranty. Your authorized dealer is the best source of replacement parts and service. To obtain prompt, efficient service, always remember to give the following information: 1. Correct part description and part number. 2. Model number of your sprayer. Part description and part numbers can be obtained from the illustrated parts list section of this manual. Whenever you need parts or repair service, contact your distributor / dealer first. For warranty work always take your original sales slip, or other evidence of purchase date, to your distributor / dealer. All sprayer warranties will be handled by shipping replacement parts. This process is in place to protect manufacture, dealer and consumers from chemical residual on and in sprayer.
* Important return safety instructions: If you are required to return your sprayer or parts for warranty or repair, you must always do the following: 1. Flush chemical residue from the unit 2. Tag unit with type of chemicals having been sprayed. 3. Include complete description of operation problem, such as how unit was used, symptoms of malfunction, etc. Since unit can contain residues of toxic chemicals these steps are necessary to protect all the people who handle return shipments, and to help pinpoint the reason for the breakdown.