1/4" MPT x 1/4" O.D. Push-to-Connect Male Connector | JGMC44
The 1/4" MPT. x 1/4" O.D. Push-to-Connect Male Connector is manufactured from white polypropylene and equipped with EPDM O-rings utilizing push-fit technology to make an easy, reliable, leak-free connection. Developed to satisfy a wide range of applications it can be used on plastic or soft copper tubing. To make a connection, the tube is inserted by hand and the unique collet locking system holds the tubing firmly in place. Disconnection is just as easy and requires no special tools.
- MPT: 1/4"
- OD: 1/4"
- Push-to-connect technology provides a simple, reliable, leak-free connection
- Manufactured from white polypropylene and equipped with EPDM O-rings
- Can be used with plastic or soft copper tubing
- Lead-free, corrosion free, non-toxic and more chemically resistant than other plastics
- Manufactured with FDA compliant materials and NSF 61 and 51 certified
- Rated to 150 psi at 70F and 60 psi at 140F
- Possible applications include: reverse osmosis systems, ice makers, home/office coffee and beverage dispensing equipment, hydroponics and aquarium/aquatics