Ace Roto-Mold 40 Gallon Blow-Molded Applicator Tank | SB00040SWSS
This 40 gallon polyethylene blow molded applicator tank has outside dimensions of 36" L X 24" W X 19" H with a .080" minimum wall thickness. This tank comes with a 3/4-11 GHT fitting on the end. Tank comes with a 5" vented lid, and weighs approximately 15.5 lbs.
- These tanks feature four injection-molded leg inserts which allow the tanks to be fastened with common 5/16" bolt & washer.
- Furnished with a 5" vented lid and lanyard assembly, outlet cap, tether and gasket.
- The tanks are furnished with a threaded outlet drain and cap on one end and a utility port on the side opposite the wand clip mounting inserts. The port is closed until drilled open by the customer.
- One end of the tank features sump flat that will accept up to 1/2" bulkhead fitting.
- Bottom channel sump promotes fluid drain-out
- Weight: 15.5
- Dimension: 36" L X 24" W X 19" H
- HDPE with UV inhibitors
- 3/4-11.5 threaded outlet drain and cap on one end
- Lanyard anchor tab secures 5" vented lid
- Six 10-24 brass inserts for pump & wand clip mounting
- Channel sump promotes fluid drain-out
- Molded-in stacking lugs for chemical shipping & storage
- US gallon & metric indicator for liquid level viewing
- Max. temperature: 120°F constant & spikes up to 140°F
- Meets FDA standards