Ag Leader CAN A Switchbox Kit | 4100879
It combines the Auxiliary Input Module with the analog switchbox for a cleaner installation and appearance in the cab.
On the CAN switchbox, connections are as follows:
- Black 4 pin Cannon connector for CAN A communication
- Grey 6 pin Deutsch connector for a Radar connection
- Mauve 12 pin Switch B connection for external inputs such as an application foot pedal or jump start switch
- The connectors are 6.9 feet (82.5'') from the back of the CAN switchbox.
- During normal operation the green power indicator in the upper left-hand corner will flash, representing CAN communication.
*Customers opting to use the Remote Master Switch PN 4000730 (typically with spinner spreaders or other 1 control channel applications) will still need to order the traditional Auxiliary Input Module Kit PN 4100506.