AgraTronix .35 Joule - Low Impedance D-Cell\Battery Fence Energizer | PW350B+
If you need to protect your dairy cows and beef cattle in a remote area or for a relatively short period of time, the battery operated fence energizer may be the perfect solution for your farm or ranch. If access to an AC power source isn't practical, our 12 V battery operated energizers offer the same Ultra low impedance technology while the D-Cell provide Low Impedance protection for animals of all sizes.
Reminder for Battery Operated Models Used in Electric Fencing - If you contain your cows, cattle or other livestock with electric fencing powered by the Power Wizard battery fence charger, we recommend using fresh alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries. Many dairy farmers and cattle ranchers purchase two rechargeable batteries so they are never without power.
Make sure you check your battery powered fence energizer periodically to ensure continuous, effective shock sensations.
PW350B D-Cell \ 12V Battery Energizer (For Battery Units)
- Energizes up to 15 Miles of fence wire under optimal conditions
- Up to 35 Acres
- For use in moderate to heavy vegetation conditions
- External 12V Battery, .35 Output Joules,
- Ultra Low Impedance Technology
- For use with high tensile wire, poly-wire, poly-tape, poly-rope and poly-braid
- 3 year limited warranty
- Controls many types of livestock including: squirrel, raccoon, horse, cow, pig, sheep, llama, elk, bear
- Large, easy to read LCD
- Full power mode, battery saver mode and night mode
- Can operate for more than 24 weeks on four D-cell Batteries*
* Based on battery life when using fresh alkaline batteries with energizer in battery saver mode.
The PW350B 12V Battery Fence Energizer will quickly connect to any new or existing fence line to provide 24/7 Protection. Includes battery clips to easily connect your energizer to the external battery.