Apache 1" x 5' Nylon Braid Reinforced Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3) Hose Assembly | 98108225
We inventory left on this hose and we are discounting 25% off normal BarnDoor retail, plus you get free freight. Please call 515-576-7161 for availability and place your order by phone.
Designed to handle anhydrous ammonia to 350 PSI working pressure with a 5:1 safety factor (1750 PSI minimum burst). Degradation resistant, nylon reinforcement provides flexibility with high tensile strength. High quality synthetic compound cover provides excellent ozone and abrasion resistance. Compatible with N-Serve® when used in recommended concentrations. All assemblies have crimped and certified male pipe thread fittings attached to both ends, plus pin-pricked covers to prevent delamination. Meets or exceeds RMA/TFI/ANSI.
- Inside Diameter (in): 1
- Inside Diameter (mm): 25.4
- Outside Diameter (in): 1.5
- Outside Diameter (mm): 38.1
- Maximum PSI: 350
- Minimum Bend Radius (in): 10
- Fittings: Male Pipe Thread x Male Pipe Thread Crimped
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 180°F
- Cover Material: EPDM
- Cover Color: Black
- Tube Material: EPDM
- Tube Color: Black
- Reinforcement: 2 Nylon Braids
- Weight (lbs): 3.93
- Style: Coiled
- Notes: Do not use Anhydrous Ammonia hose in LP Gas, Natural Gas, or refrigeration applications.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov