Axiom Jet Rinse Triple-Rinsing Nozzle | Jet Rinse
While your chemical container may appear empty after use, it’s common for as much as two to four ounces of a substance to remain inside. The Jet Rinse Triple-Rinse Nozzle removes up to 99% of residue in under a minute ensuring that you meet EPA safety standards with each container. This is important for proper disposal or recycling of empty chemical containers.
Why Use a Jet Rinse Triple-Rinse Nozzle?
- Fast: In 60 seconds you can puncture your container and thoroughly rinse with water.
- Cost-Effective: It’s an economical tool for all of your container rinsing needs.
- Economical: Get total use of your chemicals saving your bottom line.
- Environmental: Meet EPA triple-rinsing requirements for proper disposal or recycling of empty chemical containers.
A seemingly empty container can still have two to four ounces of substance reaming inside before rinsing. With standard rinsing practices, it is recommended to rinse a container at least twice. This can be time-consuming and ineffective. With a Jet Rinse Triple-Rinsing Nozzle, you can remove 99% of residue in one rinse.
- 10” long
- Triple rinse in less than 1 minute
- Shut-off device and heat-treated steel handguard with probe
- Easy to use and economical
- Attaches to garden or nurse tank hose
- Sharp point punctures plastic or metal containers
- Triple-rinse chemical containers in minutes
- Meets EPA triple-rinsing requirements
- Inlet: 3/4” Female Garden Hose (FGHT)
- For use with 1-gallon, 2.5-gallon, 5-gallon containers – metal & plastic
Chemicals are used every day and in a wide variety of circumstances. Agriculture, food, medical and manufacturing are all industries that rely on chemicals in some capacity. Disposing of hazardous material while still complying with EPA standards can be a time-consuming challenge. The Jet Rinse Triple-Rinse Nozzle is a cost-effective solution.
Compact, Economical, and Easy to Use!