Banjo 1" Full Port Manifold On/Off Electric Valve | MEV100CF
Reference NEW EVX Model Part #: MEVX101 (bolted valve), MEVX100 (welded valve)
Features & Benefits:
- Opening Thru Ball: 1"
- 12-volt DC operated.
- 300 P.S.I. maximum pressure.
- 316 stainless steel ball &: stem.
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene.
- EPDM O-rings.
- PTFE seats.
- Internally fused/automatic reset.
- Open/closed indicator.
- ¾ Second response time.
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -6°F to 300°F
PTFE: The most chemically resistant material
- Advantages: Outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation.
- Temperature Rating: -300°F to 400°F