Banjo 2” Full Port Manifold Valve Flange X Male NPT w. FKM Seals | MVSMT220FP
- Max PSI: 225
- Pipe Size: 2"
- Opening Thru Ball: 2"
- Stainless steel bolts
- Precision molded in fiberglass reinforced polypropylene for additional strength
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation. The valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Ball is diamond turned after molding to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind
- FKM body seals
FKM: Good for most material.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -20°F to 400°F
PTFE: The most chemically resistant material
- Advantages: Outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation.
- Temperature Rating: -300°F to 400°F