Banjo 3/4" X 3/4" Pinch Valve | PV075
- Max PSI: 300
- Pipe Size: 1 inch
- Pressure Differential: 15 to 20 PSI
- Gasket: EPDM
- Open position allows full unobstructed flow of 50-60 GPM
- Air pressure collapses the internal rubber sleeve to provide positive shut off
- Female NPT threads
- ATTENTION: Normally an open valve and has a maximum liquid pressure of 70 PSI. Pressure differential = pressure it takes to close valve
EPDM: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- Temperature Rating: -6°F to 300°F