Banjo 3-Way Side Load Valve - 1 inch | V100SL
1" 3-Way Side Load Poly Valve 200 PSI, 1" Pipe Size, 1" Opening thru Ball, Straight Handle
- Directional flow, right or left. Valve cannot be turned off.
- Stainless steel bolts.
- Precision molded in polypropylene. Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats.
- Max PSI 200
- Pipe Size 1 inch
- Opening thru ball 1 inch
- T Handle
- FKM (viton type) body seals.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to tear and cut growth; very little resistance to oxygenated solvents; fair adhesion to fabrics and metals.
- Advantages: outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation.