Banjo Ball Valve 2" Full Port Female NPT 4 Bolt | V204FP
POLYPROPYLENE VALVE: FULL PORT FEMALES NPT 2 INCH
Bolted Ball Valve features:
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- Pipe Size 2 inch
- Opening Thru Ball 2 inch
- FKM (viton type) seals.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P.S.I. @ 70°F & 75 P.S.I. @ 150°F.
- Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Stainless steel bolts.
- Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to tear and cut growth;very little resistance to oxygenated solvents; fair adhesion to fabrics and metals.
- Advantages: outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation.