Banjo Polypropylene Full Port Bolted Ball Valve - 3 inch | V300FP
3" Full Port Valve
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel 6 bolts.
- Precision molded in polypropylene. Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation.
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats.
- Valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
- Max PSI 200
- Pipe Size 3 inch
- Opening thru ball 3 inch
- FKM (viton type) body seals.
- Advantages: Outstanding resistance to high heat; excellent resistance to oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluids and hydrocarbon solvents; good flame retardance; very good impermeability to gases and vapor; very good resistance to weather, oxygen, ozone, and sunlight.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to tear and cut growth; very little resistance to oxygenated solvents; fair adhesion to fabrics and metals.
- Advantages: outstanding weather resistance, high resistance to ozone, and high resistance to the degrading effects of exposure to such solvents as acetone, MEK, and xylene.
- Limitations: Very poor elastic memory making it subject to tearing during installation.