CamLever (C) 4" Female Coupler X 4" Hose Barb Poly Coupling | 400C
- Versatile — interchangeable with all types of cam lever couplers
- Precision molded — insures a uniform and accurate fit
- Durable — Polypropylene is glass filled for rugged strength and durability
- Stainless steel rings, arms and pins
- Economical and superior in performance
- Smooth operating - finger rings are designed for easy opening of cam levers
- Max PSI 150
- Standard EPDM Gasket
EPDM Gasket: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- 3/8" thru 2" — 100 P.S.I. at 0°F; 125 P.S.I. at 70°F; 70 P.S.I. at 150°F.
- 2½", 3" & 4" Cap 50 P.S.I.; Couplings 75 P.S.I. max.
- ¼",⅜" and ½" series couplings interchange with ¾" size couplings. Coupling ends are ¾" size.
- 1¼" series couplings interchange with 1" size couplings. Coupling ends are 1" size.
- 1½" x 1¼" couplings interchange with 1½" size couplings. Coupling ends are 1½" size.
WARNING: Couplings should not be disconnected under pressure or with liquid in the line.