John Blue 35 AMP Control, Digital Gauge w. Wiring Kit | AKSC35-202
John Blue's 12-Volt Speed Controller is accurate and has smooth control over a wide range of RPM’s, stand-alone gauge options, easily readable digital display, better wiring connectors, standard run/hold on 35 amp units plus much more. We consolidated greater amp capacity through better design, all at a competitive price. The 12-volt controller coupled with the CDS-John Blue 12-volt pump is ideal for low volume fertilizer applications.
- Rheostat manual speed control for 12-Volts Pumps.
- 6" wiring pigtails for power input and output for motor standard.
- Sealed heavy-duty electrical connectors.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- On/off control switch with power indicator lamp.
- Smoother adjustment of pump flow/pressure, which results in reduced sensitivity at the top of the adjustment scale.
- Heavy-duty OEM style stainless steel pressure sensor, for positive liquid control.
- In-line automotive style fuse.
- Optional stainless steel ammonia gauge can be mounted either outside of the cab or onto the control box with the provided bracket.
- Run/hold circuit on 35 amp units.
- Control mounting hardware included.
- All CDS-John Blue 12-Volt Controllers are backed by a 1-year warranty.