John Blue 42 GPM, 120 PSI Single Piston Double Acting Pump | NGP-8055
When it comes to Ag metering pumps and injection pumps for agricultural fertilizers and chemicals, our Next Generation Piston Pump (NGP) will redefine your precision application expectations. Our ground driven and hydraulic driven, variable rate piston pumps have a reputation and history built on superior performance, serviceability and overall quality. All John Blue Ag Piston Pumps have been designed, engineered, and extensively field tested to set the standard for liquid metering pumps. In addition, any John Blue Piston Pump, regardless of age, can be hydraulically driven with our Variable Rate Hydraulic Kit or with our Ground Driven Universal Drive Assembly. Plus, we have just recently introduced the new Hydraulic Drive Piston Pumps, a lower cost, more compact solution for variable rate piston pump drives.
- Single Piston: Double Acting
- Stroke: Variable
- Max Flow GPM: 42.0
- Max Pressure PSI: 120
- Max Speed RPM: 450
- Output Disp: .093
- Required H.P.: 4.5
- Dimensions: 14W x 15L x 11H
- Crankcase Oil Cap: 2.5
- Inlet & Outlet FPT: 1-1/2" FPT
- Comes standard with Viton Piston Packings and Buna o-rings and rod packing's.
Next Generation Piston Pump Overview:
- Inlet and Outlet Flanges make it easier to plumb your system and eliminate leaks with flange fittings. (Add –F after model number).
- Double piston rod seals work in unison to offer multiple stage protection between the wet end and crankcase.
- Outboard cylinder plunger packing can be inspected or replaced in the field without removing the hoses.
- Check Valves are designed for positive seal, easy priming and long life.
- Single Valve Cap provides easy access to check valves without removing the hoses. Simple to service in the field.
- Common or Independent Manifolds are available on the double pumps. Independent manifolds allow for dual flow divider usage or half-width application.
- Main Shaft Seals incorporate a dual wiper that is enclosed in a grease cavity to flush out contamination. This helps to extend the life of the pump.
- Direct Hydraulic Drive Piston Pumps are available along with standard Ground Drive (DRV) and Variable Rate Hydraulic Drive Kits (VRH).
- Note: All standard Piston Pumps are cast iron and manufactured with Viton® Piston Packing and Buna O-rings and rod packing's. Most commonly used with liquid fertilizers that have pH greater than 5 and standard herbicides that are compatible with Buna and Viton®.