John Blue 6 Outlet NH3 Flow Divider | IP-0600
The John Blue Impellicone is a flow divider designed for agricultural Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3) application. It distributes NH3 to multiple rows across an applicator with the accuracy and flexibility you have come to expect from John Blue Products. Impellicone's name comes from the unique shaped needle, which spins and mixes the liquid and gas phases distributing them evenly to the number of outlets you need. The John Blue Impellicone can be used for all NH3 applications at normal rates, while also offering the flexibility to plug unused outlets without sacrificing accuracy. The Impellicone's superior accuracy allows better control of targeted rates greatly reducing the over-application of NH3. This will result in less nitrogen leaching, lower crop yield variability and ultimately lowering overall application costs.
- Outlets: 6 Ports
- Inlet Size: 1 inch NPT
- Outlet Size: 1/4 inch FPT
- Unique spiral needle spins and mixes the liquid and gas for even distribution.
- Outlets can be plugged without sacrificing accuracy.
- Simple design allows for ease of service without removing the distribution lines. Proper handling techniques for NH3 should be followed at all times.
- The superior accuracy allows better control of targeted rates while greatly reducing the over application of NH3.
- Accuracy: Evenly mixes the gas and liquid portions of NH3 and distributes accurately to each row.
- Flexibility: Allows the end users to plug ports without any loss of accuracy.
- Simplicity: A simple design allows for ease of service without removing the distribution lines, however it is recommended that proper handling techniques for NH3 be used at all times.
- Variability: Handles all typical applications rates without changing any flow divider parts.