John Blue 6 Port Impellicone Splitter | IPS2-6
All John Blue splitters have a spiral needle, which spins and mixes the liquid and gas for even distribution. The IPS series has a 1-1 ¼" FPT inlet and a 1" outlet. These precision splitters should be used when 3, 4 or 6 John Blue impellicones are used in parallel. The outlets can be plugged if desired.
- Outlets: 6
- Inlet Size: 1-1/4 inch NPT
- Outlet Size: 1 inch NPT
- Unique spiral needle spins and mixes the liquid and gas for even distribution.
- Outlets can be plugged without sacrificing accuracy.
- Simple design allows for ease of service without removing the distribution lines. Proper handling techniques for NH3 should be followed at all times.
- The superior accuracy allows better control of targeted rates while greatly reducing the over application of NH3.
- Accuracy: Evenly mixes the gas and liquid portions of NH3 and distributes accurately to each row.
- Flexibility: Allows the end users to plug ports without any loss of accuracy.
- Simplicity: A simple design allows for ease of service without removing the distribution lines, however it is recommended that proper handling techniques for NH3 be used at all times.
- Variability: Handles all typical applications rates without changing any flow divider parts.