Continental NH3 1-1/2" Globe & Angle Valve | A-2550-H
Our NH3 (anhydrous ammonia) globe valves and angle valves incorporate maximum flow efficiency for excellent performance by regulating or controlling the flow or through throttling. Maximum flow efficiency makes the "Max-Flow" valves ideal for use on nurse tank and field storage tanks. Rugged ductile iron comprises the global valve bodies which come with 1/4" NPT port to allow for installation of an accessory. Long, trouble-free service is assured by a precision ground stainless steel stem, Teflon "V" packing, and a field-proven swivel poppet with nylon seat.
- Type: Globe 45° Hand Wheel
- Thread Size: 1-1/2 inch
- A Dimension: 5-3/4 inch
- B Dimension: 5-1/4 inch
- Stainless Steel Stem - precision ground and polished.
- Field-proven nylon seat in swivel poppet retainer.
- Spring loaded 'Teflon" V-ring stem packing for positive seal & free spinning hand wheel.
- Ductile iron body - 400 lb. WOG.
- Component parts interchangeable with all A-1200 Series Valves.