CopperheadAg Extreme Cruiser | FX-14
The Furrow Cruiser Xtreme is a cast spiked closing wheel that is made for the toughest of conditions and high speed planting. The wheel has 14 angular teeth that will break up sidewall compaction and close the furrow. The extra weight will help the wheel to penetrate tougher field conditions. Works great and stays clean in cover crops. The width of the wheel will help with firming of the soil around the seed and will prohibit the wheel from rooster tailing or moving the seed.
A complete set of cast spiked wheels offered to replace your existing wheels. The wheel is complete with a bearing held in with a snap ring. Will fit planters with a bolt on “V” style closing system.
This price is for TWO COMPLETE CAST WHEELS. Spacing washers and instructions included.
We highly recommend running two per row.
- Extra weight
- Extended wear
- Excellent control
- 14 angular teeth
- Rows of two
- Weight: 21 lbs. each
- 2016 Heartland Technologies Conventional Till Study: 15 bu/ac yield bump over stock rubber tires
- Extra weight allows the wheel to penetrate even the toughest field conditions
- Angular teeth break up sidewall compaction
- JD 1700, DB and Max Emerge Series
- Kinze 1993 and Newer
- White 6000, 8000 and 9000 Series
- Great Plains
- Case IH SDX No-Till Drills
- (JD 7000/7100 require a conversion kit.)