Delavan PowerFlo 1GPM, Bypass, 60PSI Pump | 7811-111
1GPM, BYPASS, THREADED PORTS, 12VDC, 60PSI
Delavan designs, engineers and manufactures a wide variety of electric pumps for many different applications. Pumps are manufactured with Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm for increased corrosion resistance. Bypass-Demand Pumps combine the advantages of both bypass and demand pump styles. The pump heads have a pressure sensing switch AND an internal bypass valve.
- Automatic Bypass
- Self-priming up to 14 vertical feet
- Can run dry without damage
- High Torque Motor for superior flow at pressure
- Max flow: 1 GPM
- Max pressure: 60 PSI
- Voltage: 12 VDC Wire Leads with 2-pin molded connector, 115V AC corded plug
- Component material: Viton® valves, Santoprene® diaphragm
- Port size: 3/8" Quick Attach
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Fits a wider variety of applications
- Can handle multiple output demands in one system
- The best of bypass AND demand
- Eliminates pump cycling
- 100% Factory tested
- Works well with varying flow rates
Bypass Pumps continue to run regardless of pressure in the system by internally
bypassing flow if the discharge outlet is closed. The motor and pump stay running
and are ready to deliver full power as soon as the system outlets are re-opened.
However, if the system outlets are closed for extended periods of time overheating
Eliminates pump cycling and provides instant flow when needed.
Perfectly suited for variable demands in a single system.
Spray bars, multiple outlet systems, whenever different flow rates are needed in one system.