Fill-Rite 1" Filter Head Kit for F4010PM0 & F4030PM0 | 700ACCF7017
Fill-Rite®, proudly manufactured by Tuthill, offers the most rugged and reliable brand of high-value pumps, meters, and accessories for your fluid dispensing needs. When you choose a red Fill-Rite fuel pump, you know it will work for years to come. Install it, forget it, and focus on what makes you the most profit.
The 700ACC7017 is a fuel transfer filter head equipped with 1" fuel ports and 1-½"-16 UNF filter threads. This model is compatible with filters F4010PM0 & F4030PM0.
- Protects Equipment — protect your heavy equipment from contaminates that cause substantial damage and shorten life, such as dirt, rust, microbial growth, and water
- Highest Risk — water contamination is the highest risk to your fuel source, finding its way in during delivery, from rain, humidity, condensation, leaks and numerous other methods
- Replacement Interval — Fill-Rite recommends changing filters every six months to maintain the highest degrees of protection and performance
- Hydrosorb® Filters — the best filtering solution for your application, Hydrosorb filters capture particulates and detect excess water by causing flow restriction and indicating your attention is required
- Particulate Filters — second only to Hydrosorb filters in protection, particulate filters remove dirt, rust, and microbial growth contaminates from your fuel supply before they make their way into your equipment
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
- Item: Filter Head
- Material: Aluminum
- For Use With: F4010PM0 Filter, F4030PM0 Filter
- Size: 1 in
- Features: Thread Size for the filter to attach 1 1/2-16 UNF, Thread Size for Attaching the Hose 1 in NPT
- Accessory Type: Filter Head