Fill-Rite 115V AC 20 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump w. Meter & Nozzle | FR701V
Fill-Rite's 700 Series of heavy-duty fuel transfer pumps are built to last with cast-iron construction and rotary vane technology, which maintains peak performance over time.
The FR701V model is a 115V AC, 20 GPM, heavy-duty fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a meter, hose, nozzle, and installation components.
- Industry Staple - our most popular AC pump that transfers fuel at 20 GPM, a tremendous entry-level option that is ideal for filling medium-sized equipment from aboveground storage tanks
- Reliable Technology – proven for over 60 years, rotary vane technology produces consistent flow performance over the entire life of your pump
- Cast-Iron Construction – durable cast-iron construction provides heavy-duty performance and withstands daily use in high-volume, stationary applications
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — we stand behind our product with an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, protecting your purchase and your business
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
- Max Flowrate 20
- Flowrate Range 0-20
- Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.) 1.25 / 0.75
- Motor Power 0.33
- Current Range 0-5.5
- Operating Temperature Range -4°F to 105°F
- Suction Lift (ft.) 15
- Dry Vacuum (in. Hg) 12
- Max Discharge Pressure 23
- Max Operating Pressure (PSI) 23
- Strainer Mesh Size (micron) 40 x 40 x .010"
- Accuracy (+/- %) 1
- Display Digits 3
- Viscosity Range (cSt) 0.38 - 2.4
- Meter 807C Mechanical Meter (Gallons)
- Discharge Hose ¾” X 12’ UL Listed Hose with Static Ground Wire
- Nozzle ¾” Cast Aluminum Manual Nozzle
- Cable Connection Hard-Wire
- Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.) N/A x N/A x 8.5
- Assembled Product Weight (lbs.) 50.6
- Package Height x Width x Depth (in.) 10.5 x 20 x 20.5
- Gross Weight (lbs.) 62.400