GreenLeaf 3" Female Coupler (B) x 2" Male NPT (A) | 300B200A
B Series - 3” Female Coupler x 2” Male NPT
The Camlock Coupling by Green Leaf is a simple and reliable way of connecting and disconnecting equipment that transfers fluid like sprayers, pumps, hoses, and many other applications. Green Leaf offers both the traditional cam lock style coupling, as well as the Gator Lock coupling which is a patented positive locking system to keep the arms from unintentionally coming open from pump or transport vibration.
GatorLock® Coupling features:
- Patent Locking Arms to reduce possibility of unintentional opening of cam levers during use
- Glass Filled Polypropylene
- 1/2” thru 2” Maximum Operating Pressure 125 psi @ 70°F.
- 3” and 4” Maximum Operating Pressure 75 psi @ 70°F.
- EPDM Gaskets
EPDM Gasket: An excellent choice for a wide range of chemicals at the most affordable direction.
- Advantages: Excellent resistance to heat; ozone and sunlight; very good flexibility at low temperatures; good resistance to alkalis, acids and oxygenated solvents; superior resistance to water and steam; excellent color stability.
- Limitations: Poor resistance to oil; gasoline and hydrocarbon solvents; adhesion to fabrics and metal is poor.
- 1/2” series couplings interchange with 3/4” size couplings. Coupling ends are 3/4” size.
- 1-1/4”series couplings interchange with 1” size couplings. Coupling ends are 1” size.
WARNING: Couplings should not be disconnected under pressure or with liquid in the line.