Hypro 2" PowerPro 6.5 hp Polypropylene Transfer Pump w/ Electric Start | 1542P-65ESP
Hypro’s line of high-powered, self-priming transfer pumps is powered by a 5.5 HP or 6.5 HP PowerPro™ engine, or is hydraulically driven. With flow rates of up to 200 gpm and pressures up to 58 psi, these transfer pumps deliver solutions for your fluid and chemical transfer needs.
The polypropylene pump body makes this product line ideal for use in transferring a variety of fluids including corrosive chemicals like Roundup® and Atrazine. Tank filling, floodwater removal, and lawn & garden watering applications are just a few more of its many uses.
- Max flow: 200 gpm/567.8 lpm
- Max pressure: 58 psi/4.0 bar
- Suction lift: 25 ft./7.62 m
- 6.5 HP PowerPro™ engine with overhead valve for cleaner operation with 12VDC electric start
- Close-coupled, gas engine-driven
- Available with 5.5 HP and 6.5 HP PowerPro™ engine with overhead valve for cleaner operation or field-proven Hypro hydraulic motor for open or closed center systems
- Polypropylene housing is suitable for corrosive environments
- Nylon impellers constructed for improved strength can handle solid particles in suspension up to 3/8” diameter
- EPDM mechanical seal and inlet valve for longevity and reliability in most applications
- Gas engine models include low-oil sensor to prevent engine seizing when oil level is too low